You can lead us closer to a world without ALS by joining our dedicated network of advocates throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. As an ALS advocate, you can help change the laws and policies that affect thousands of people living with ALS and their families.
The last decade has been a decade of progress for ALS advocacy, ensuring passage of legislation to improve access to research and securing millions of dollars in funding for ALS care from state governments in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. These outcomes were achieved because of the compelling stories our advocates continue to share through letters and visits with lawmakers.
To participate in ALS advocacy, please contact Tony@alsphiladelphia.org.
• Accelerate Development, Approval and Access to Effective New Treatments
• Increase Federal Funding for ALS Research
• Permanently Extend Access to Telehealth for People Living with ALS
• Provide High-Quality, Affordable, and Accessible Health Care
• Increase Veterans Benefits for People with ALS and their Families
Congratulations to 2020 ALS Association Hero Award winner John Russo.
Thank you for your contributions to ALS Advocacy.