Walk to Defeat ALS
Walk in honor. Walk in memory. Walk to defeat ALS. Our signature walk is a nationwide movement. Find a walk near you!Learn More
Annual Celebration Honoring ALS Healthcare Heroes
Watch our Annual Celebration Honoring ALS Healthcare Heroes now at www.alshealthcareheroes.org or on our Facebook and YouTube pages @alsphiladelphia. Join us to see the Flame of Hope Awards and special presentations from the Philadelphia Phillies and celebrity speakers.More Details
November Volunteer of the Month: Mike Monico
Helen Keller once said, "Alone we can do little, together we can do so much." How true that is! It is the many helping hands and kind hearts of our volunteers that enable the Greater Philadelphia Chapter to comfort and strengthen those who live with ALS. Thank you to each and every one of our incredible volunteers!Read Mike's Story
- Please be assured that the work of the ALS Association will continue.
- Our first priority is the safety and well-being of people with ALS, their families and caregivers, and our staff.
- Chapter staff will be working remotely and still available to our constituents daily.
- We anticipate that some activities may need to be cancelled, modified or rescheduled; we will communicate with you directly regarding changes to upcoming plans, so please watch your email.
- You can find the latest updates about our activities on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
- For the most recent information about the coronavirus (COVID-19), The ALS Association recommends that you reference the websites for the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and state and local health authorities.
For specific information about symptoms you may be experiencing or questions about personal exposure as someone living with ALS or as a caregiver, please contact your physician directly.
Thank you for your patience as we manage this rapidly shifting situation.