Join Us for the Latest Information on
ALS Research & Care
Saturday, April 4, 2020
9:00 am to 3:30 pm
2910 DeKalb Pike
Norristown, PA 19401
(just minutes from King of Prussia)
Registration by March 25th is required to attend this event.
ALS Patients and one guest are complimentary.
Contact Carla Patton with questions at 215-664-4145 or Carla@alsphiladelphia.org.
Help & Hope Symposium is a day filled with the latest information on ALS Research and Care. It includes distinguished speaker presentations, an Ask the Experts Panel, and a Tools & Tech Exhibit Hall that you can visit throughout the day. Learn from experts in the field, experience first-hand how to use equipment, and find out about resources for ALS families. Breakfast and lunch are included.
Zachary Simmons, MD
Professor of Neurology and Humanities, Penn State University
Director, Penn State Hershey ALS Clinic and Research Center
Platform Trial: An Exciting and Innovative Design for ALS Clinic Trials
Bryan J. Traynor, MD, PhD
Chief, Neuromuscular Diseases Research Section
Laboratory of Neurogenetics, NIA, NIH
Topic: Adventures in the Genetics of ALS
Meet the Experts Panel Discussion
Ask your most pressing questions.
- Alisa Brownlee, ATP, CAPS Certified Assistive Technology Specialist
- Gabriela C. Charles, OTR-L Occupational Therapist
- Judith Guarnieri, RN, CRNP Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Gail Houseman, RN, CNS-BC Regional Nurse Coordinator
- Daniel Kelly, MA, CCC-SLP Speech-Language Pathologist
- Brittani Longenecker, RRT Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Joseph A. McCoy, PT, MSPT, NCS Physical Therapist
- Jayne Etskovitz, MSW Social Worker
Alisa Brownlee, ATP, CAPS
Gidgets and Gadgets for People with ALS, featuring innovations in Assistive Technology to help patients communicate.
Perspective from a Person with ALS